Clear Pass is the recognized leader amongst the spray suppression systems currently available worldwide. Its unique one piece manufacture guarantees its longevity, performance and strength.
You will find CP has more advantages than any other spray suppression system.
- 1. Legislation Clear Pass complies with every aspect of the law on spray suppression (EU regulation 109/2011) with Type Approval N° A e6 0025.
- 2. No size Limitation Clear Pass is available in any required size, even for small volume requirements.
- 3. Ease of installation Clear Pass is easy to install, easy to handle and easy to shape and cut to size without specific tools.
- 4. Weight Clear Pass is not unnecessarily heavy and belongs to the lightest spray suppression systems available.
- 5. Durability Clear Pass resists to the toughest weather conditions without any risk of breakages.
- 6. Logo printing Clear Pass offers durable logo printing from a choice of 12 colours.
- 7. Environment Clear Pass is made from 100% PE and hence 100% recyclable
- 8. Quality Clear Pass is manufactured under ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment) and TS 16949 2002, your guarantee for quality.
Clear pass minimises the dangers of spray hazards, containing much of the water thrown up by tyres and returning it to the road surgace, ensuring:
- Improved visibility to following vehicles
- Improved rear vision to drivers
- Less fouling of vehicles
- Making a contribution to road safety